Registering a Company or becoming Self Employed in Spain

Not everyone comes to Spain to retire on a pension. Some of us have to work and quite often when you don't have the language skills it is easier to work for yourself.

Whether you want to form an .sl (Ltd.) or simply just be Autonomo (self employed) there are processes and of course all the usual forms and rubber stamps to obtain.

We have been advising people for many years and guiding them through the initial process of setting up.

Afterwards, we arrange that a good fiscal accountant (assesoria) is in place to help with the IVA and the income tax and make sure that you understand how to submit online to the tributaria (tax office).

If this is the route you're considering to fund your life in Spain...

For more information on how we can help simply Get in Touch. 



  • Visa
  • Master Card
  • American Express
  • Pay Pal

Ph. +34 662 52 36 64