We don't use it but we all need it.

We work closely with some of the top names in insurance here in Spain.

If you are applying for residencia or a TIE then you will have to have a certain level of health insurance to qualify.

We also have close relationships with insurance companies for property, corporate, personal liability. 

Whatever your insurance needs we are always on hand to help.

For more information on how we can help simply Get in Touch. 


Property Consultant

  • Visa
  • Master Card
  • American Express
  • Pay Pal

Ph. +34 662 52 36 64